Monday 24 April 2023
Some modifications to the Granfondo course have been necessary due to some construction sites planned for the period June-July. The long course has been modified in length and height difference in 165 km and 2963 metres of height difference. The Mediofondo course remains unchanged (130 km, 1039 mt+).
Here are the details of the ascents of both courses of the Matildica
- CAVAZZONE: 5.5 kilometers with an average gradient of 5.1% and a maximum gradient of 10%
- MONTALTO: 1.81 kilometers with an average gradient of 4.1% and a maximum of 12%
- PADERNA: 1.72 kilometers with an average gradient of 11.3% and a maximum of 17%
- CAVANDOLA: 2.85 km with an average gradient of 10.2% and a maximum gradient of 15%
Let’s see instead the climbs that will be present only on the long course:
- MAILLO/CASTELNOVO MONTI: 7 kilometres with an average gradient of 4% and a maximum of 8%
- LEGORECCIO: of 2 kilometers with an average slope of 6% and a maximum of 10%
- CANOSSA: 6.83 kilometers average gradient 4.7% and maximum 8%
- BERGONZANO: 2.6 kilometers with 8.3% of average gradient and 15% of maximum gradient.
We are waiting for you numerous
via Antonio Marro 2
42122 Reggio Emilia RE
© 2022 A.S.D. Cooperatori